Vinod Iyengar, VP Customer Success and Product at H2O.ai and Rafael Coss, Community and Partner Maker at H2O.ai
AI is a central part of every CIO’s strategy and in 2020, we’re seeing every enterprise looking to use data and AI to run business. An AI-driven enterprise is not only building machine learning models but infusing and integrating AI across every application in the enterprise. This requires internal and external applications to be AI-ready and agile to the demands of the enterprise and evolving machine learning models.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The different stages of maturity as it relates to data science and analytics in an organization and consequently their AI maturity itself.
- How an enterprise can move from just using data science to improve operational efficiency to actually creating new lines of business or revenue generation opportunities using their data assets.
- How all of this can lead to more data, better models and ultimately help you build a really defensible moat against your competitors while continuing to delight your own customers to improve your margins.
- What components are required to build this AI-aware organization and how to get there as soon as possible.
- Demo of a modern AI application and review some of the key elements that make them native and agile.
Vinod Iyengar, VP Customer Success and Product at H2O.ai
Rafael Coss, Community and Partner Maker at H2O.ai