Ritesh Agrawal, Kurtis Minder, Austin Bockwinkel, Higinio Ochoa, and Jessica Gulick
About this talk
Ransomware is crippling governments, companies, and nonprofits around the world. Through a single device penetration, ransomware attacks can proliferate within trusted networks to threaten businesses into paying large sums of money.
Join us to hear from a distinguished panel of experts in Ransomware Negotiations, Cyber Insurance, and Incident Response to learn how together they help ensure your data remains safe and your business operational. Specifically, we will address:
· How Cyber Insurance plays a role and what you should be considering now before anything happens
· What a ransomware attack looks like and the immediate operational actions key to reducing exposure
· Why negotiations are a delicate but critical step regardless of whether to pay or not?
· How can we be prepared for a ransomware incident now?
· What are some things we can do right now to reduce our risk?
The Tech & Cyber Security Trends channel features experts and executives in and around the high tech, high growth sector to learn about new trends, market changes, and leadership tips. Join our channel.…