Elena Rasa (Zurich), Todd Rissel (e2Value), Shawn Homand (Ironshore), William Dine (Farmers of Salem)
Advanced analytics, AI and the availability of data is heralding a new era of augmented underwriting. Streams of data are now being continuously collected, feeding algorithms and machine learning tools that convert that data into immediate, actionable insights, with a predictive view of risk.
Crack augmented underwriting and you’ll get a colossal competitive advantage; respond quicker to changes in behaviour, competition, and demand, underwrite portfolios more efficiently and adjust rates on a live basis.
- Make the move to data-driven pricing decisions: Utilize low-touch data from insureds, agents and brokers to make more accurate pricing decisions, grounded in sophisticated analytics and rules-based decision support
- Reduce the cost of supporting infrastructure and transform into a truly data-driven underwriter by reducing field services through contactless data gathering and parametrics and streamlining valuations and claims
- Discuss if straight-through processing is a reality for property underwriters and what role parametrics will play in touchless claims settlements
- Exploit the vast amounts of data being generated by your customers and harness that data to develop new services - plus, get tips on the best way to share these insights with your customers
- Avoid underinsurance caused by outdated valuation methods and mitigate against out-of-pocket costs for clients, claim delays, mispriced books and unhappy clients by using technology such as data scoring and geo-imagery to deliver more accurate property valuations
- Elena Rasa, Chief Underwriting Officer, Zurich
- Shawn Homand, SVP, Chief Underwriting Officer, Property, Ironshore
- William Dine, SVP Corporate Operations, Farmers of Salem
- Guenter Kryszon, Executive Underwriting Officer, Global Property, Markel
- Todd Rissel, Chairman & CEO, e2Value (Moderator)
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your information with Intelligent Insurer and our sponsor e2Value.