Of all the technologies underwriters have at their fingertips, analytics is having the biggest impact on underwriting. In our recent survey of 400+ (re)insurance executives 72% agreed. Automation followed soon after. By combining analytics and automation underwriters have an unparalleled opportunity to drive efficiency, process more risks and ultimately secure a bigger market share.
But how can deploy analytics and automation, whilst preserving the customer experience? And what role does AI play in analysing the data?
Find out in this new webinar from Intelligent Insurer. We’ve gathered these leading experts:
- Henna Karna, Chief Data Officer, AXA XL
- Jason Gross, VP - Innovation, EMC Insurance Companies
- Meghan Hannes, VP Cyber Product Head, Hiscox
- John Di Federico, VP Underwriting, Prudential International
In this one-hour long webinar, you’ll find out how to:
- Deploy cutting-edge analytics to prospect new customers, define good and bad risk quickly and work more effectively with brokers and agents
- Strike the right balance between using automation to create efficiencies and drive cost savings, with the need for the human touch – especially within commercial lines
- Discuss how automation is enhancing the underwriting process and allowing underwriters to focus on key submissions and reject or accept submissions automatically, ultimately meaning you can process more risks
- Use AI to evaluate risk more accurately, drive efficiencies and lower costs – and get expert advice on reconciling your AI ambitions with your current data
Sign up now to benefit from hearing from these industry experts.
This webinar may be sponsored by a leading tech company – by signing up you agree to share your data with this one organization.