Ryan Kottenstette (Cape Analytics - Moderator), Rick McCathron, Rob Galbraith, Matt Junge, Barney Schauble
According to a recent survey by Intelligent Insurer, 76% of underwriters felt external data is equally as important as internal data – it’s clear that to get an accurate view on risk you need to combine the two. And there’s a wealth of external data – both publicly and proprietary - to choose from.
The challenge remains how to integrate this - often unstructured data from connected devices - into your existing systems to speed up the decision-making process, create new products and price accurately.
We’ve gathered experts together to share their experiences and knowledge. You’ll hear from:
- Rick McCathron, Chief Insurance Officer, Hippo Insurance
- Rob Galbraith, Author, “The End of Insurance As We Know It”
- Matt Junge, SVP Property Solutions, USA & Canada, Swiss Re
- Barney Schauble, Head of Nephila Labs and Chairman, Nephila Climate
- Moderator: Ryan Kottenstette, CEO, Cape Analytics
You’ll find out how to:
- Drive efficiencies by ensuring external data is relevant, accurate, and easy-to-integrate into your existing processes and systems
- Leverage real-time data from imagery, remote sensors, and connected devices to enhance risk mitigation and accelerate eligibility decisions
- Cater to your client’s needs: Harness the power of imagery and sensor data to get a better understanding of your customers’ needs and deliver tailored products that are priced accurately
- Exploit granular data and build in-house models to make better decisions for insuring perils, including wildfire, floods, pandemics, terrorism and earthquakes while driving underwriting profitability
Sign up now to benefit from hearing from these industry experts.
This webinar is sponsored by Cape Analytics. By signing up you agree to share your data with this organization.