According to Intelligent Insurer’s Claims 2020 Survey, 86% of respondents say automation is transforming claims, and 58% feel that touchless claims has the greatest potential to drive efficiency. Get to grips with touchless claims and you’ll reap the benefits in terms of an improved customer experience, reduced loss adjustment expenses and faster cycle times.
Find out how Zurich, AXA and LV= are achieving this in our webinar, “Seamless to Touchless: Reduce Manual Touchpoints to Resolve Customer Pain Points”, which is sponsored by Tractable. (August 20 at 3pm BST/10am EST)
- Create the right talent and technology infrastructure to ensure you’re ready for the touchless claims revolution; get your data strategy in good working order so you can plug automation into the claims process and avoid common pitfalls
- In a post-COVID-19 world, get expert insights on how to move from traditional hands-on processing to virtual and touchless claims, supported by remote technologies
- Move from AI pilots and proof-of-concept initiatives and instead focus on business objectives and process improvements, that are immediately implementable and scalable
- Support each touchpoint in the claims customer journey with the optimum mix of technology and human intervention to seamlessly expedite the process
You'll hear from these claims experts:
- Cyril Steffen, Chief Claims Officer - European Markets, AXA
- Mike Hall, Director of Property and Liability Claims, LV=
- Paul Dixon, Head of Claims Proposition and Market Insight & Liz Ryan, Head of Claims Performance & Insights, Zurich
- Jan Mohlmann, Engagement Management Director, EMEA, Tractable
- Claire Churchard, Deputy Editor, Intelligent Insurer (Moderator)
This webinar is sponsored by Tractable. By signing up you agree to share your data with this organisation.