To survive and thrive in the modern business world, you need to effectively leverage your content and data. But not all digital initiatives lead to digital transformation. Hobbled by a risk-averse culture, most insurers focus their investments on optimizing existing processes. While focusing on automation to improve productivity or delivering a better customer experience can provide value to the business, they rarely transform it.
Discover how to achieve true digital transformation in this upcoming webinar, sponsored by Nuxeo. You’ll explore how leading organizations are using digital technologies – including process automation, cloud, and artificial intelligence – for more transformative objectives.
In this 1-hour free webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Think big to strengthen your competitive position: Ensure you’re ready to seize new opportunities or disrupt markets with new products, services, and business models
- Modernize your systems and use the cloud to increase flexibility and scalability
- Drive streamlined, touchless processes and better decision-making to boost customer satisfaction
- Overcome the limitations of legacy platforms to rapidly roll-out innovation
- Leverage AI during the claims process: Intelligently manage multimedia files, like videos, images, and audio to add more context to the claims process
…by listening to these expert speakers:
- Jeanette Ward, Chief Operating Officer, Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Mary Bahna-Nolan, SVP, Head of Product Innovation and Strategy, Pacific Life
- Kevin Kirby, Digital Transformation Product Owner, State Auto
- Moderator: Sean Baird, Director of Product Marketing, Nuxeo
This webinar is sponsored by Nuxeo – by signing up you agree to share your data.