To stay ahead of the competition, insurers need to capitalize on AI to manage the concentration of risk across portfolios, increase efficiencies in the underwriting process and drive revenue-generation.
*If you can’t join live, you’ll automatically receive the recording if you register.
- Guenter Kryszon, Executive Underwriting Officer, Global Property, Markel
- Claudio Morando, Head of Portfolio Analytics and Strategy (EMEA), Swiss Re
- Will Roscoe, Head of Alternative Portfolio Underwriting, Beazley
- Dr. Simone Bohnenberger-Rich, SVP, Product, Eigen Technologies
Discover how to:
- Transform underwriting into a strategic hub of value creation. Build a stronger portfolio management capability with technology to ensure you can better manage risk, understand and improve the financial stability of different parts of your business and maximize revenue-generation opportunities.
- Extract, analyze and action critical insight from your data using AI technology. Capitalize on the systematic extraction of more granular submission and policy data to remove manual reviewing and triaging making the process quicker, freeing up time for more strategic tasks and reducing errors and omissions for better underwriting profits.
- Improve underwriting performance. Underwrite more risk by automating the compilation of data from binders, policies, slips, engineering or safety reports, addendums and other sources on an ongoing basis and accelerating administrative processes to achieve great operational efficiency.
- Take a proactive approach to portfolio steering. Better understand how to flex your portfolio throughout the cycle, manage volatility, derisking and capitalize on key data insights to proactively shape decision-making and remain agile for maximum capital efficiency.
This webinar is sponsored by Eigen Technologies. By signing up you agree to share your data with this organisation.