The working world and workforce continue to rapidly evolve, and automation, AI and machine learning are increasingly becoming forefront technologies, emerging into the insurance business sphere. To remain productive and profitable, it is essential for insurers to keep up with the tech evolution.
How can underwriters adapt to a new and ever changing insurance environment to remain competitive and profitable?
What technologies can be effectively leveraged to support the shift towards digitisation, reduce mundane manual tasks, and improve overall efficiency?
What impact is automation having on underwriting and what skills are needed to fully realise the potential of AI and machine learning?
Tune into this upcoming webinar to learn more about how you can adapt, evolve and upscale your underwriting! Join and you’ll:
- Identify how best to leverage automation in the ‘remote working world’, and explore which skills are needed to maximize the potential of AI and machine learning
- Gain advice on which solutions effectively automate while reinventing the customer experience and driving business growth
- Understand the value of process mining and recognize how to leverage technologies to turn event data into actionable insights for swifter and smarter underwriting decisions, and a better customer journey
- Enhance portfolio optimization, accelerate your digital transformation and enhance your existing legacy platforms with external and third party data
- Improve decision making and develop modern underwriting practices while upholding data privacy and governance regulations.
Christopher Frankland, Founder, Managing Director, InsurTech360
Chris Donahue, Chief Underwriting Officer, Hippo Insurance
Guenter F Kryszon, Global Executive Underwriting Officer, Property, Markel Corporation
Tim Dillahunt, Vice President of Underwriting Operations and Strategy, The Hanover Insurance
Eileen Potter, Solution Marketing Manager, Insurance, ABBYY