Guy Carpenter, Precisely, Zurich and Baron Weather
Find out how to boost climate expertise in your organisation and inject dynamic weather data into your risk assessment framework.
In the one-hour webinar you’ll hear unique insights from:
● Kieran Bhatia, VP, Climate Change Perils Advisory, Guy Carpenter
● Jonathan Charak, VP, Emerging Solutions Director, Zurich
● Bob Dreisewerd, President & CEO, Baron Weather
● Daniel Tatro, Solution Architect, Insurance Practice, Precisely
You’ll discover how to:
● Embed ongoing climate risk assessment, expertise and mitigation efforts across underwriting, pricing, reserving, investing, and product development to make more profitable decisions
● Augment your underwriting models with big data/social media information and predictive analytics to broaden risk assessment considerations and overcome a lack of historical data in light of climate change
● Exploit precise location data to pinpoint areas that are most at risk, taking into accounts factors such as elevation, wildfire risk, distance from services/coastlines etc, and combine with existing policy data to inform profitable decision-making
● Leverage new sources of weather data to improve risk assessment and pricing for climate change-related exposures, tackle accumulation risk and guard against portfolio volatility with advanced data visualisation tools
● Collaborate with policyholders, regulators and the wider insurance industry to mitigate climate risk exposure and fortify properties against severe weather events, utilising usage-based insurance, financial incentives and granular data sources
● Examine the impact climate change will have on re/insurance capacity for property, and ensure the availability and affordability of insurance products for the long term in the face of increasing premiums. Are changes to contracts, terms and conditions inevitable?
This webinar is sponsored by Precisely, and by registering for this webinar you agree to share your information with that organisation.