Tony Fenton, Nationwide, Adam Cherubini, Send Jojo Dutta Roy, EY, Jonathan Charak, Zurich Saranyaa Mohan, Aruvi Consulting
As underwriters face a constantly changing market, how can underwriting teams enhance their decision-making processes to keep pace, improve speed and accuracy, increase profitability and future-proof underwriting for the road ahead?
In this webinar you will:
● Confront the challenges that are slowing down underwriters—hard-to-access data, manual processes, internal silos—and explore strategies to overcome these hurdles so that underwriters can focus on rapid, accurate, and profitable decision-making
● What will it take to bring more clarity to the underwriting process? Examine ways to empower underwriters with a broader scope of information: eg, insights into a whole book of business, by broker, region, or line of business, and consider how this supports better business decisions that improve loss ratios over time
● Analyse techniques to improve the speed and accuracy of decision-making, and explore best practices for organising workflows to free up underwriters to focus their time on the right brokers and customers, enabling them to win more of the right business
● Tackle the talent crisis by helping underwriters get back to doing more of what they love, and identify the practical steps insurers can implement to take the stress out of the underwriting process and future-proof underwriting for the road ahead
● Explore how to leverage technological advancements to create innovative solutions that enable underwriters to provide coverage for risks associated with climate change and insure companies that are driving positive change.
Tony Fenton, Vice President, Commercial Underwriting and Product, Nationwide
Adam Cherubini, Chief Revenue Officer, Send
Jojo Dutta Roy, Global Next Generation Solutions and Insurance Underwriting Technology Leader, EY
Jonathan Charak, Vice President, Emerging Solutions Director, Zurich
Saranyaa Mohan, Founder & CEO, Aruvi Consulting