Gen-AI is beginning to transform the insurance value chain by automating processes with speed & efficiency, expanding the capacity for data ingestion & processing, providing more meaningful data insights, & ultimately enhancing insurer decision-making. While many insurers face end-to-end operational & productivity challenges such as long queues, reduced underwriter productivity, inefficient submission processes, inefficient quoting & fragmented carrier/broker communication, Gen-AI offers solutions to heighten operational efficiency organisation-wide.
However, despite the power of Gen-AI, the industry has lagged when it comes to investing in AI. As Gen-AI tech continues to evolve, so will its potential applications, so how can companies address challenges such as balancing innovation with compliance, regulations & data security, when it comes to seamless & secure implementation of Gen-AI? Are insurance customers ready for Gen-AI?
In this session we will discuss:
- Discuss the current insurance industry challenges & how Gen-AI can help shape the future by improving business outcomes, accelerate innovation & drive growth
- Explore how businesses are unlocking value from Gen-AI in tackling operational challenges such as processing large amounts of information & transforming document data quickly & accurately for enhanced decision-making
- Address how compliance & regulation intricately intersect with the realm of Gen-AI solutions
- Learn how Gen-AI drives cost reduction, process efficiency & accuracy, enhances insights, & improves the customer experience
- Discover how to leverage Gen-AI technologies in different scenarios
Sathish Kumar, Head of Product Management, Edgeverve
Anju Gupta, VP Data Science & Analytics ML/AI, Northwestern Mutual
Ryann Foelker, Innovation Design Director, American Family Insurance
Burak Seren, SVP & Head of Enterprise Technology, Sompo International
Dr Jacob Abboud, Founder & MD ,Petraenovus Consulting ·(Moderator)