Data as a Feature: Implementing interactive reports and data visualizations in a React app
This workshop series features a brand-new demo application—created by the TIBCO Jaspersoft team and projekt202—that illustrates and teaches you how to create answer-generating applications of your own. Over the course of 5 webinars, we will introduce you to the what and the why of data as a feature applications and how you can build your own.
Topics covered in this session:
-Levels of embedding (options for embedding)
-Embedding with Visualize.js
-How embedding works in the demo app
-Best practices & key takeaways
-Data-as-a-Feature Tutorial Lessons:
1) Build answer-generating apps that users love: Learn best practices for making data valuable to your application users
2) Getting started: How to set up your data-as-a-feature project
3) Visualizing data: How to design reports and data visualizations your users love (delayed to September launch)
4) Your data in your app: Best practices for embedding interactive reports and visualizations in your app (Now available!)
5) Managing the experience + ad hoc reporting: Handling security, multi-tenancy, and self-service reporting for your data-as-a-feature app
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale.
Subscribe to this channel for the latest data, analytics and integration content, news and thought leadership.…