How Do You Discover Your Organisation’s Blindspots?

Presented by

Lee Lam, Managing Director and Disruptor Consultant, Lee Lam Consultancy Ltd

About this talk

In a world full of quantitative data, surveys and metrics, it is easy to believe that you have all of the information you need to make informed decisions. But sometimes the devil is in the information that you don’t see. The employee survey which shows 65% positive – who is looking into the other 35% and why they feel differently? The project governance that is all green until suddenly, it is all red? Who in your organisation is tasked with finding out the internal business information that you are missing because you don’t know that you can’t see it? In this webinar I’m going to explain why the hidden intelligence of your business is the key to your survival and the series of questions you should be asking during every data analysis exercise.

Related topics:

More from this channel

Upcoming talks (0)
On-demand talks (271)
Subscribers (23162)
The state of women in the workplace is constantly evolving. Each year we make new strides to be more inclusive, close the gender pay gap across industries, and promote and support more women in business. This series will outline the current state of the industry, the challenges women are facing in their careers, as well as opportunities and solutions for women climbing the corporate ladder.