Bobbie Carlton, various speakers
The more connections your attendees can make during your event, the more valuable they’ll perceive it to be. How do you as an event manager create must-attend events?
- How do you facilitate lead-generation among attendees and business connections in and out of events?
- How do you create a super-connected community?
- How do you choose themes, topics, speakers, and content that will drive conversations?
How do you as an event manager balance networking (often cited as the #1 reason to attend) with other event offerings? For example, how do you ensure your attendees spend enough time with exhibitors and participating in the programming?) How do you surprise and delight your attendees? How do you drive community value even after the event is over?
Takeaways: You’ll learn:
- New strategies and tactics for your events, including how to create a super-connected community
- How to facilitate and balance attendee networking and other event activities
- How to drive conversation and connections before, during and after your event