Stephen Minton, VP, IDC Customer Insights & Analysis
In this IDC web conference, Stephen Minton will review the latest ICT spending data and leading economic indicators for ICT budget trends and new 3rd Platform technologies, alongside updated market sizing and forecasts from the IDC Worldwide Black Book, answering questions such as:
• How has the technology market performed so far in 2018, and how have forecasts for 2019-2022 changed as a result?
• What impact will economic trends have on IT spending over the next 5 years, and what are the main downside risks to the outlook?
• Which new technologies are experiencing the fastest growth in emerging markets, and which geographies are set to emerge as global leaders beyond 2020?
• How quickly are tech budgets moving from traditional IT deployments to the 3rd Platform of cloud, mobile and new technologies such as IoT and robotics?
• What does the expansion of the ICT industry and the emergence of new categories mean for traditional tech vendors and buyers?