The consolidation of information from various endpoints has transformed your critical data repositories into major attack vectors, providing a one-stop-shop for attackers.
With Deep Instinct’s new Deep Instinct Prevention for Storage (DPS), you can protect all your data storage repositories against increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
Join us Wednesday, November 1st at 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT to learn more about this groundbreaking product family. During the webinar we will cover:
* The critical need to protect storage repositories and why they are a critical attack vector for bad actors
* Why legacy solutions don’t provide sufficient protection for storage repositories
* Why a predictive prevention approach is the way of the future
* Why fighting AI-generated malware with advanced AI-based cybersecurity is the only way to proactively protect your data
* How DPS integrates natively with leading network-attached storage solutions such as NetApp (Vscan) and Dell (CAVA)