AOS-CX is a modern and fully programmable operating system built using a database-centric design, which ensures higher availability and dynamic software process changes for reduced downtime and Aruba Central offers a cloud-based management platform for managing AOS-CX infrastructure. It simplifies switch management with flexible configuration options, monitoring dashboards, and troubleshooting tools.
Join us to learn more about:
· Why Aruba Central ?
· Pre-requisite and supported OS- CX platforms
· Licensing / subscription
· Using Templates for Configuring OS- CX switches
· Configuring OS-CX Switches in UI Groups
· VSX and VSF limitations
· Using MultiEdit feature for switch configuration
· Firmware upgrade using Central
· Moving a switch from UI group to template group and vice versa
· CX-Central Debugging/ Log collections
· Use cases