Ian Porteous, Host | Pardeep Bassi, Insurance | Rishi Srivastava, Microsoft | Avi Rembaum, Peter Mills, Check Point
The average cost of a data breach in the financial services sector tops $5 million USD, which is higher than the average cost across all other sectors (at $3.86 million USD).
Against the backdrop of a global pandemic, businesses experienced significant disruptions, underwent technological transformations and had to rethink plans for sustainable, long-term growth. Banks and insurance firms were no exception. New opportunities arose all around. However, cyber criminals often capitalized on available opportunities before legitimate enterprises could do so. As a result, organizations have suffered. Nearly 75% of banks and insurance groups have reported a spike in cybercrime. With skeleton staffing and slashed budgets, cyber threats are ravaging the finance sector.
Join this panel discussion to hear insights from FSI security leaders and learn more about:
- FSI cybersecurity threats and trends in 2021 and beyond
- Digital transformation in the FSI sector, and the associated cyber risks
- Key tools to secure your sensitive data and critical infrastructure
- Lessons learned and best practices to strengthen the security of your endpoints, networks, and cloud environments
- Pardeep Bassi, Chief Data Science Officer, Leading Insurance organisation in the UK
- Rishi Srivastava, Head of Digital Advisory - Wealth and Capital Markets and Data & AI Adoption Lead for strategic accounts, Microsoft
- Avi Rembaum, VP Field Operations and Solutions, Check Point Technologies Software Ltd.