A founder thrives on a mix of expertise and passion, which leads to high conversion rates. Founder-led sales is a must for your first customers and first investors. These conversations are the key to unlocking your USP and to nurturing those first brand advocates. Plus, that rapid feedback cycle helps you zero in on your ideal customer (ICP).
But it’s not enough when you’re ready to expand past your network, and especially if you want to reach new markets and verticals. It’s a leap to go from winning early deals to addressing the broader market and growing the organization. Simply adding bodies to your team and expecting growth doesn’t work over time.
In this live conversation — bring your questions! — we talk to those who have successfully helped hundreds of startups scale out past that founder sales cycle.
We explain how to:
- Identify your ICP
- Strategize for expanding to new verticals and markets
- Build systems and team-based processes
- Build and manage international teams to deliver your international strategy
- Design a cohesive funnel strategy where inbound marketing synchronizes with lead generation and channel marketing all the way down to your active sales pipeline
- Become data-centric
...to give up some of that control over the whole process!
Please bring your own questions and join:
- Rick Pizzoli, CEO, Sales Force Europe, which since 2003 has helped tech startups scale rapidly in Europe with local expertise that lowers your risk. An American based in Madrid, Rick has been managing distributed sales teams and international tech expansions for over 25 years.
- Greg Dunne, Managing Partner, SFE Partners, which is focused on driving sales efficiency for SaaS, technology, and private equity firms. Greg has spent 15 years in close partnership with global entrepreneurs, investors, and C-suite executives, shaping their sales and go-to-market strategies and mapping paths for accelerated revenue growth, with an eye towards maximizing company valuation.