Rod Schwartz, CEO and Founder, ClearlySo, and Harry Humphreys, Head of Fund Advisory, ClearlySo
Many investors want to engage in impact investing and feel strongly about societal issues they want to try and solve. But most people don’t know where to start, what investment opportunities exist, and how to figure out what makes sense for them.
To help listeners cut through the hype, we will offer some ideas about what funds and products are available, how to access them, some of the possible pitfalls and how to find an impact investment strategy that works. We will focus the discussion on impact funds in the context of trends for the impact sector as a whole.
This webinar will cover:
- Why does anybody invest in impact?
- How to cut through the hype about impact investing? What can I actually do today that makes sense?
- What are HNWIs, Family Offices, and Institutions investing in (investment themes, solving problems, asset classes, alignment)?
- Why do people invest in impact funds? What are the trade-offs? What works and what doesn’t? What to look for in an Impact Fund?
- Lots of specific examples
You’ll hopefully leave this webinar with a clearer view on how you can invest to solve the world’s biggest problems.
All welcome to join.