Roger Hale, CSO, BigID; Liz Limjuco, Senior VP, Marsh; Elissa Doroff, VP and Product Manager, AXA XL
With data ecosystems growing exponentially and risk environments constantly changing, it’s more important than ever to be able to identify, assess, and remediate risk wherever your data lives.
Proactive risk management is the key to mitigating data breaches (and data leaks), essential for establishing a strong security framework for the enterprise, and necessary for effectively meeting data privacy and protection regulations. But it can be challenging to identify the best practices and most effective tools in the midst of a crowded cybersecurity marketplace.
Join a live webinar with cyber experts from Marsh, AXA XL, and BigID to dive into:
- How the risk landscape is evolving and financial stakes are rising as new regulations come on line
- Cyber Catalyst program: Leveraging insurers’ insights to help companies grapple with data risk and solutions to manage it
- Cyber risk outlook for 2020 and beyond: from data collection to ransomware, to supply chain risk and social engineering
- Best practices for risk management for data at rest and data in motion
- How to leverage ML driven data intelligence to reduce risk