Gaurav Madan: Head, Data Networks practice, HCL & Nav Chander: Sr. Director, Service Provider Product Marketing, Silver Peak
In today’s digital world, where applications offered on-demand via the internet and cloud, there is an urgent need for enterprises to operate at ‘cloud speed’ to stay competitive. As we move ahead in this dynamic market, Digital Enterprise, IOT and machine learning are the disruptive forces that led us to reconsider the fundamental platform of an enterprise – Wide Area Networks. Whether it is unceasing customer delight through perpetual customer experience management or high employee engagement and enablement, CXOs want to focus on business innovations rather than police networks. Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) offers an intelligent and instinctive approach to design, deploy and manage the distributed networks of modern enterprises. It delivers centralized, policy-driven management and seamless linking of hybrid WAN across locations. With SD-WAN, enterprises can break away from legacy architecture to utilize WAN more effectively and economically while ensuring high throughput, performance, availability, and security.
Join HCL and Silverpeak together to gain more insights into SD-WAN technology and to learn how the implementation of SD-WAN solutions enable distributed enterprises to build a transport agnostic WAN, securely connecting users to applications without compromising application performance.
• What’s driving SD-WAN adoption?
• How SD-WAN adoption can charter the path to a flexible, secure and more affordable WAN
• How can you improve application performance regardless of underlying network resources?
• Examples of SD-WAN Use cases – Hybrid WAN, Simplifying WAN Architecture, Branch Optimization, Cloud Optimization, Increasing Application Availability and many more
• Insights on Automated SDWAN O&M