Experts from BT and Equinix
With legacy infrastructure approaching end-of-life, and predictions that 80% of enterprises will migrate entirely away from on-premises data centres by 2025, you’re most likely already starting to put in place the steps to ensure a smooth transition.
But what’s the best approach to moving to a virtualised data centre, and how can interconnectivity help make this journey simpler for you?
In our webinar, together with Equinix, we explore the big questions:
• How do I approach the challenge of legacy infrastructure?
• How can interconnectivity help me as I migrate to the cloud, and why is it so important?
• How do I ensure security, compliance, and governance in my new environment?
• What will my business be able to do differently, or even better as a result, and what can I learn from other companies who have already made the move?
• Adrian Comley, Senior Manager, Managed Network Services, BT
• Simon Walker, Senior Manager, Cloud Networking Solutions, BT
• Angie Jackson, Technical and Service Design Principal, DyNS, BT
• Brenden Rawle, Director of Interconnection, EMEA, Equinix