Building this new road to a new future will require an adaptable remote-work and a return-to-work strategy that will bring your people, processes, and technology together. Tune into our webinar featuring Forrester Research to learn how to design an effective roadmap for 2021 and beyond.
We’ll discuss four key topics to building the road to the future of work:
- Taking a persona-based approach to selecting a collaboration and digital teamwork platform that consolidates the communication tools your people need to succeed.
- Establishing a connected architecture to provide greater manageability and ease of use for the IT professionals supporting your people.
- Designing an effective adoption plan that supports your people – and your IT team – from planning to implementation and ongoing optimization.
- Rationalizing your technology investments to ensure every dollar spent supports your success in the future of work.
Get your team prepared for the future of work. Register today!
Jodey Hogeland, Global Technology Evangelist at Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies latest storage array, PowerStore, is taking the industry by storm and generating industry praise and conversation. In this session you will receive an overview of PowerStore’s core capabilities including the elegant Data-Centric design, Integrated Intelligence, and extreme Adaptability and deployment options. Simple to use, simple to scale, simple to maintain.
Cybercriminals are releasing more complex and elusive threats everyday. Organizations need to supercharge their endpoint security and having an EDR solution can help. But how do you make sure that your getting the EDR you need vs the EDR you want?
Veronica Skender - Solution Leader, Adoption and Change Management at Softchoice
Many organizations have rapidly rolled out Microsoft Team however lacked the luxury of time to address the end user adoption and change management. IT leaders are now beginning to recognize the pervasive symptoms of what may be a failed project – not because of poor technical delivery but because end users have not been enabled to fully embrace a new way of work. During this session, “Developing an effective adoption strategy for Microsoft Teams,” explains critical concepts in managing change relating to remote work: Understanding the employee adoption curve and minimizing disruption/disappointment.
Many companies, across multiple verticals have been embracing “the Cloud” for elasticity and scale. Organizations are now looking
to move faster to stay competitive, while discovering new ways to securely connect people, apps, and data. The renewed focus
is the digital experience. This business motion presents a need to precisely orchestrate how organizations develop, operate, and
deliver the best application performance and user experience. At Cisco, we are helping customers to succeed at navigating the new
reality of a multicloud and multi-app world.
Andrea Knoblauch, Technical Solutions Architect, Softchoice
83% of organizations who use IaaS have experienced at least one security incident *. Enterprises continue to embrace digital
transformation and the cloud, but today’s corporate networks were never designed for the cloud and fall well short on delivering the
agility and security required to address the requirements of digital transformation. While the amount of security attention needed for
SaaS is relatively lower than for IaaS, every service has different implications, unique features, and its own administrative interface,
which creates a significant challenge for IT operations and security to manage.
During this session, you will learn how and why to follow a life cycle approach to cloud security governance, how to avoid security
risks from misconfigured cloud resources and shadow IT, how and why organizations need to transform both their WAN and security
architectures and how to maintain visibility of cloud assets.
More about Andrea: Andrea is a Security Architect at Softchoice, working with organizations to securely adopt
new technology for over 15 years. She currently works with industry groups including the Cloud Security Alliance
(CSA) on building framework and governance for new technologies.
Shankar Iyer, Senior Vice President and General Manager, End-User Computing, VMware, Sean Denomey, Senior VP, Softchoice
Our world has been forever changed. Are you future-proofed? Are you prepared as an organization to create a culture that fosters employee engagement within a diverse and distributed workforce? Are you building an environment that embraces choice and flexibility, diversity, and inclusion? How does your organization compare to the rest of the world’s leading workforces?
Learn what businesses of today can and should do to attract top talent, ensure business agility, and employee engagement.
Aaron Bogenrief, Public Cloud Innovation Manager, Softchoice & Jeff Pagano, Managed Service Advisor, Softchoice
The application is the lifeblood of the modern organization – it is how a business competes in the market and delivers value to its end-users. In fact, Forrester indicates IT leaders recognize that by 2022 cloud services will be essential for 90% of business innovation.
Although, cloud is the new normal, strong cloud governance and management is not yet fully embedded in the tools, processes and people that access cloud services. Cost anomalies, concerns around cloud security and a general lack of cloud governance create risk for business. These challenges are further underscored by a general lack of skills or resource to adopt and optimize cloud native services.
Join this session and gain insight and understanding on:
- Key strategies for implementing multi-cloud management
- The 4 key cloud governance pillars required for success
- Evaluating the common stages of cloud governance maturity
Andrew Caprara, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, Softchoice
Andrew discusses what this future of work means for organizations long term. Learn why embracing this change that has been thrust upon us will allow you to "swim with tides to new places" and how ignoring it will cause you to sink. It’s as clear and as stark as that.
In this session, we will discuss:
- How to enable your people - in a world of virtual offices, what’s next in the future of work?
- Adapting with your customers - what will they demand, and how can you evolve the customer experience with them?
- Optimizing infrastructure - what can you prepare your infrastructure today to keep your people and your customers safe and secure, while also creating a foundation for winning with your people and your customers tomorrow?
If you work in IT you'll want to hear how organizations are developing a deeper understanding of their customers, building agile platforms, and communicating the impacts of necessary IT changes.
We help thousands of organizations accelerate digitally every day.
More about Andrew: As the Senior Vice President of Strategy & Business Development, Andrew is responsible for leading Softchoice’s Strategy, Business Development, Marketing, and Customer Experience functions. Andrew joined Softchoice in 2014 as the Director of Sales and Business Development Operations, followed by increasingly senior executive roles. Prior to joining Softchoice, he served in senior roles at a management consulting firm McKinsey & Company, and as a Sales Territory Manager at Stryker (a Fortune 500 medical device company).
IT investments are becoming more strategic and the role of IT is key to the success of the future of work in every company. The pressure continues to grow within IT departments as they need to make the right decision in a complex environment. Learn how to unleash the potential of your people while optimizing operations and rationalizing costs in this ebook.
It’s time to enable and execute the right end-user experience with a meaningful collaboration and smart digital workspace approach in providing the right platform, the right device, the right adoption
While enabling your workforce to maximize security infrastructure, optimize operations and reduce costs.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How collaboration and digital workplace is built on six pillars that support consistent productivity across all working environments
- How to align your technology and business needs, through increased employee productivity, rationalized costs, and optimized operations
- How to design the right end-user experience for your business
More about Luisa: In her 15+ years of professional career Luisa has had the opportunity to be hands-on for the design and deployment of Cisco and Microsoft Collaboration Solutions. She has been on the sales side advising customers on the best solution for solving their collaboration challenges and on the Leadership side for creating end-user productivity offering and capabilities, taking those to market as well as leading teams of people responsible for offer, standards, and community development.
Transforming your business and the customer experience with technology is more important than ever, but your transformation goals must change.
Join us to learn how you can turn the current global crisis from an obstacle to a distinct competitive advantage. We explore how leaders are going to make big bets over the next 3 years to transform their business and lead the way out of the global recession.
Geared towards senior IT leaders who are looking to guide their firm towards success in the coming decade, guest speaker Brian Hopkins from Forrester will cover:
- The five “new normal” created by the pandemic
- The opportunity to create a “future fit” business that is adaptive, resilient and creative
- The role of technology-driven innovation in creating adaptive and resilient businesses
- Major technology trends unfolding that open innovation opportunities for future-fit firms
Rewatch an insightful session with the CTO of HPE North America, Joe Vidal, a tech guru who has transformed hundreds of businesses by aligning the best technology.
He provided tips and answered your questions surrounding the topics below:
- How to leverage intelligent and automated infrastructure to drive agility and efficiency
- How to enable a “Hybrid Workplace”
- Consumption-based models to accelerate the transformation
- All with security top of mind
The rapid rise of new digitally native businesses have disrupted traditional business models and destabilized established companies and industry sectors. IDC predicts by 2022, 35% of all production apps will be cloud-native vs. less than 10% today1. All these trends have yielded a new paradigm of software development called cloud-native.
Learn how to simplify and accelerate your journey towards modernizing your existing applications and building new apps in a cloud-native way using Kubernetes and other Azure technologies. This session will cover:
- What is Kubernetes, Cloud Native and why it is the biggest trend in application development
- How Microsoft technologies can help you build modern applications that scale easily, achieve resiliency and leverage DevOps practices
- How to modernize your existing applications with minimal interruptions
An interactive panel discussion to learn why insuring your O365 data with the best Veeam O365 backup plans saves your business from a productivity disaster. Learn how to:
- Gain a better understanding for the need of a backup solution for Microsoft O365
- How Veeam O365 backup customers are reaping the benefits of the Veeam solution
- To understand the options available to implement the backup solution in a multi-cloud environment.
Do you plan to modernize your data strategy but aren’t sure where to start? Softchoice invites you to a deep-dive exploration of how to migrate apps & databases to the cloud. We’ll delve into important aspects of Data Modernization process and the value of migrating workloads to Azure. This workshop will help answer questions like "How to select the proper migration tool? How to bring data visualization to life with Power BI?"
Learn how moving your SQL Server setup to the cloud will make your business more efficient and secure. What we’ll cover:
Data Migration overview, Migration triggers, SQL Server Migration Destinations and TCO value in Azure
Data Migration tools, frameworks , picking a pilot application and database to migrate
Using Azure Migrate, Data Migration Assistant, and Azure Data Migration Service
Overview of Power BI, Deployment process, and typical Azure BI architecture
Is your workforce going back to the office, working remotely, or a hybrid of the two? Any scenario creates a whole new set of security related challenges for the future of work.
Join Softchoice in partnership with Okta, Proofpoint and CrowdStrike as we discuss how to better safeguard organizations by delivering an integrated, Zero Trust security strategy that is designed to protect today’s dynamic and remote working environments at scale.
Watch to learn:
- How CrowdStrike protects all endpoints that access the enterprise, providing advanced threat hunting, next-generation antivirus protection, and tools for proactive incident response.
- What Okta does to establish a Zero Trust that securely connects the right people to the right technologies and secures frictionless access for remote and on-premises teams, enabled by an intuitive single sign-on and powered by adaptive multifactor authentication.
How Proofpoint protects against today’s complex people-based attacks, defending against phishing, malware and other workforce attacks with deep visibility and behavioral training.
Hybrid cloud adoption can be straightforward and cost effective. Learn how to put hybrid cloud economics to work with Softchoice and VMware. You’ll come away with a cost-optimization strategy and framework to help drive lower TCO for your cloud projects.
What we’ll cover:
- Accelerate deployment and migration of workloads
- Achieve consistency, efficiency, and cost scalability in a hybrid cloud model
- Better leverage your IT talent strategy
- Reduce the risk of cloud transformation while improving utilization
- Lower the TCO in your hybrid cloud environment
Many organizations are working to resume full or partial operations in the coming weeks and months, but without the right technology solutions to enable secure infection control, they may face challenges doing so safely. Learn more about how Softchoice and Dell Thermal Vision Solutions are ready to help meet these needs, from best practices, implementation to use cases.
Planning for the future is more important now than ever. Software has reduced the footprint of the “office desk” and made it possible to work anytime and from anywhere. Hear from experts at Softchoice, Apple and Jamf how to best empower your employees with the adoption of modern collaboration tools.