AI-Armed Cyber Adversaries: Cyber Crime & Defense in 2018
Chenxi Wang | Fred Wilmot (Derivative Technology LLC) | Paul Smith (Nozomi) | Chris Morales (Vectra)
About this talk
Join security experts across the industry for an in-depth look into the ways Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are being used both to power cyber attacks, and to detect and respond to them faster.
This interactive Q&A panel will go discuss:
- Trends in AI-powered cyber attacks
- How AI/ML can be used in security
- Beyond automated threat detection
- Are enterprises ready for their cyber adversaries
- Will AI replace security teams
- The future of AI applications in cyber attacks / cyber security
The session is being brought to you in partnership with ITSPmagazine and will be streamed LIVE from Las Vegas during Black Hat.
Learn the biggest trends shaping information security by engaging with key experts and thought leaders at Black Hat and Def Con. Join exclusive livestream panels in real time as we discuss the latest cyber threats, technological advancements and shifts in security culture.…