The mainframe and the cloud co-exist. You can keep the mainframe and have secure, cloud-based access to it. That means that mainframe organizations should be looking at moving terminal emulation to the cloud. This is a business-critical application, moving it to the cloud has great upside.
By using terminal emulation from the cloud, you can:
• Reduce TCO
• Increase flexibility and scalability
• Meet regulatory compliance
• Reduce risk, and increase security
• Centralize control and management
• Eliminate workstation dependencies
• Modernize the user interface
Micro Focus (now OpenText) has 40 years of experience helping mainframe organizations with secure access. Join this webinar to learn about how you can have the mainframe on premises while accessing it from the cloud.