Deliver a great employee experience and take the first step toward the future of
With Citrix Workspace with intelligence and microapps you can create a better experience so employees become more productive and engaged.
A great employee experience is everything. It drives higher productivity and engagement, and ultimately, higher revenues and better customer satisfaction. Tune in to this one-hour webinar to learn the best way to get there – with Citrix Workspace with intelligence and microapps. This technology can be added to an existing Citrix infrastructure or newly-deployed. Citrix Workspace makes life easier for employees by enabling them to cut through the clutter and actually get work done. And for IT, managing digital workspaces from a single console is easy and effective.
- the simple process of building and deploying microapp workflows using the Citrix Workspace Microapp service
- the Microapp Builder interface with built-in SaaS integrations
- details that relate to your particular IT environment -- product experts will be on hand who can answer questions during the webinar.
RecordedDec 24 201944 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Alysia Eve Senior Manager, Product Marketing Citrix and Omar ElNaggar Director, Product Management Citrix
Citrix Workspace offers a unified, secure and intelligent experience where users get instant access to all apps, desktops, and files from one easy-to-use interface across all devices. Users now have an actionable and personalized view into all their systems to help organize, guide and automate work, while IT still has the data visibility and control they’ve come to expect.
In our interactive webinar, Citrix Product Director Omar ElNaggar will demonstrate the evolution of Citrix Workspace with intelligent features. During the webinar, you’ll get a firsthand view into:
- The new end user environment with Workspace intelligence.
- Our Microapps service and how to configure and launch a microapp – Utilizing APIs available within SaaS, web, or home-grown applications, microapps allow users to receive notifications and take action without needing to launch the full application.
- Additional features that are in development, such as virtual assistance.
Global leaders in virtually all industries realize that they face a similar problem: providing a great employee experience that attracts quality employees and keeps them engaged and productive. Executives see the problem, but do they really understand it, and know how to fix it?
The process starts with understanding what “employee experience” really means and what components make or break the employee experience. We’ll examine the pitfalls of ignoring the critical role employee satisfaction plays in overall business success. And we’ll discuss exactly what comprises a “modern digital workspace,” and how that technology is crucial in providing a great employee experience.
Join our webinar to get real world insights. We’ll provide numeric evidence from industry analysts and listen to anecdotes about how customers have changed the ways in which they attract top talent, retain crucial skills and keep workers interested for the long-haul.
By attending this webinar you’ll gain detailed insights on:
- Why your company’s success hinges on great employee experiences and the engagement and productivity they bring.
- How the right technology is a huge contributing factor to better business outcomes.
- Understanding that not all digital workspaces are created equal.
This is a Citrix webinar you won’t want to miss. Register today!
At Synergy 2019, Citrix unveiled new Citrix Workspace intelligent features, including advancements in Citrix Networking and Citrix Analytics to help maximize the employee experience.
Today, work is more complicated than ever. We rely on a plethora of complicated apps, causing us to spend too much time searching for information. What should have been simple tasks, is suddenly time consuming and difficult. Meanwhile, transitioning to the cloud increases the problem by adding network complexity and security challenges. The result? Most employees aren’t engaged in the work they’re doing. That means they aren’t productive.
In this webinar:
•Discover how Citrix Workspace helps organize, guide and automate work
•View a demo of new intelligent workspace capabilities, including personalized notifications and automated workflows
•Understand how Citrix Networking improves the user experience with unified control, performance and security for every user, location and cloud
Learn how Citrix Analytics delivers a single view of actionable insights and offers proactive resolutions for security, performance and productivity issues
Nathan Mote, Product Marketing Manager, Citrix and Hanna Conrad, Product Marketing Manager Networking, Citrix
Users often ignore internal security controls in order to get work done quickly. This puts the security of confidential information at risk. Tune in to this webinar to learn why a people-centric approach to security is the best way to protect your company’s sensitive data and IP, to achieve and maintain compliance, and to encourage secure innovation and collaboration.
For a sneak preview, here are 5 points to consider:
- You need secure access to information to achieve regulatory compliance requirements such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI-DSS, GLBA and SOX.
- Sharing files and securely collaborating with coworkers and external parties increases productivity and employee engagement.
- Access to apps and data stored in multiple storage zones is critical – and doing it through a single, common interface on any device promotes security AND user satisfaction.
- Being able to store data securely using the device of choice is a must for users.
Security analytics can detect potential threats before they do damage to your IT environment.
Improve employee experience and business productivity with Citrix
Citrix helps you put users and customers at the center of your business, ensuring that applications, devices and content are delivered effectively, securely, anywhere, anyplace, anytime. With a unified approach to securing, managing, and monitoring every app, users, devices and content your organization relies on, IT can be more efficient, your employees can be more productive, and you have the flexibility and choice to evolve.
Deliver a great employee experience and take the first step toward the future ofPeter Prose, VP Product Marketing & Ana Ruiz, Technical Marketing Architect, Kevin Binder,Principal Product Marketing Manager[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]44 mins