Factor SD-WAN into your BCP now in time for a return to a new ‘normal’
Simon Morris, Network & Security Specialist – SDWAN, Citrix and Stephen Molloy, Networking Systems Engineer, Citrix
About this talk
What will happen when we eventually go back to ‘normal’, with users returning to offices with a completely different view as to how applications, data and services need to be accessed?
By taking the time to consider SD-WAN now, you can capitalize on a number of advantages now that will better enable you to service your end users in a post COVID-19 world.
Watch this webinar where you will learn how to:
• Take advantage of Zero Touch Deployment now to minimize implementation time, risk and cost, compared to normal operating periods.
• Transform the branch network to allow it to suitably service the requirements of the end users.
• Deliver deep analytics across the network to allow network administrators to fully understand how new ways of working will impact on network delivery.
• Adapt the security layer to meet the security challenges that invariably arise once workers transition back to a more balanced working environment.
• Deliver a network environment that can effectively and efficiently capitalize on the rapid move to Cloud during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to minimize risk of stranded investment.
Citrix helps you put users and customers at the center of your business, ensuring that applications, devices and content are delivered effectively, securely, anywhere, anyplace, anytime. With a unified approach to securing, managing, and monitoring every app, users, devices and content your organization relies on, your employees can be more productive, and you have the flexibility and choice to evolve.…