A zero trust model: continuous security for remote digital technology users
Akhilesh Dhawan, Director, Product Marketing and Florin Lazurca, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, Secuirty, of Citrix
About this talk
In these trying times of catastrophic business disruptions, IT teams around the world have heroically implemented remote access for millions of displaced employees. But the rules of engagement continue to change as workers’ personal and corporate devices intermingle, introducing an exponentially larger attack surface. Have you developed a long-term strategy for secure remote access?
Using a zero trust approach to deploy a secure digital workspace mitigates risk, providing access policies for the time of authentication and continuing protection while the user is working. Security remains in place across all types of applications in the cloud, on premises, or delivered through SaaS.
Join this webinar as Akhilesh Dhawan, Director, Product Marketing and Florin Lazurca, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, Secuirty, of Citrix, discuss:
- Why fine tuning with security must be part of any savvy long-term strategy
- How to implement a single, secure point of access for corporate resources
- Why VPN solutions may not be the best answer for your workers or your enterprise
- How Citrix defines “zero trust” and why it’s critical for remote working and BYOD scenarios.
- Register now to learn how to add contextual and continuous security to your remote access strategy.
Citrix helps you put users and customers at the center of your business, ensuring that applications, devices and content are delivered effectively, securely, anywhere, anyplace, anytime. With a unified approach to securing, managing, and monitoring every app, users, devices and content your organization relies on, your employees can be more productive, and you have the flexibility and choice to evolve.…