Chris Frenz, AVP of Information Security and Infrastructure at Interfaith Medical Center
About this talk
The healthcare sector has been routinely described as lax with the implementation and enforcement of information security controls. In recent years this issue has been highlighted by the numerous attacks targeting healthcare facilities and their devices. Because of this many older devices that remain functional but unpatched have become a liability. This risk goes beyond just a breach vector, it can directly impact human life and give new meaning to the term Denial of Service…
- What if that infusion pump’s dosage was illegitimately changed or the pacemaker programming made malicious?
- What if Brickerbot took out a surgical robot or a heart monitor at a critical time?
In this webinar, Chris Frenz, VP of Information Security and Infrastructure at Interfaith Medical Center, will discuss...
- OWASP Secure Medical Device Deployment Standard v2
- Methods to securely deploy medical devices
- Preventing the compromise of medical devices and mitigating the damage
Go in depth into CSA's latest research on everything from IoT to containers to blockchain. Webcasts will break down the research, provide use cases, instructions for implementation, and further insights.…