This is your chance to get up close and personal with some of the authors of the CCAK Modules by listening to our free meet the author webinar series
You can hear directly from the authors in an informal setting where you’ll be able to learn and ask questions. Each session is around 60 minutes and will give you a better understanding of the Study Guide, the research behind it and the authors themselves. If listening live you'll also get the chance to submit your own questions during the question and answer portion at the end.
Learning Objectives- Module 4: A Threat Analysis Methodology for Cloud Using CCM
- Describe threat analysis essentials.
- Use the Top Threat Analysis Methodology to analyze attack details.
- Document attack impacts based on the Top Threat Analysis Methodology.
- Apply Threat Analysis Methodology for cloud using CCM.
- Evaluate a Top Threats method use case.
Learning Objectives- Module 9: Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) Program
- Outline the components of the STAR program.
- Explain the security and privacy implications of STAR.
- Describe the Open Certification Framework.
- Recall CSA STAR attestation and certification.
- Detail STAR continuous auditing.
Go in depth into CSA's latest research on everything from IoT to containers to blockchain. Webcasts will break down the research, provide use cases, instructions for implementation, and further insights.…