Daniele Catteddu, Agnidipta Sarkar, and Sanjeev Gupta
About this talk
This is your chance to get up close and personal with some of the authors of the CCAK Modules by listening to our free meet the author webinar series
You can hear directly from the authors in an informal setting where you’ll be able to learn and ask questions. Each session is around 60 minutes and will give you a better understanding of the Study Guide, the research behind it and the authors themselves. If listening live you'll also get the chance to submit your own questions during the question and answer portion at the end.
Learning Objectives- Module 3: Introducing CCM and CAIQ
- Describe the CCM and CCM domains.
- Explain the Consensus Assessment Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ).
- Outline the CCM and CAIQ structure.
- Recall the CCM relationship with other frameworks: the mapping and gap analysis.
- Compare transition changes from CCM V3.0.1 to CCM V4.
Learning Objectives- Module 7: CCM Auditing Guidelines
- Describe CCM Auditing Guidelines.
- Define the CCM Audit Scoping Guide.
- Explain the approach used in the CCM Risk Evaluation Guide.
- Evaluate the CCM Audit Workbook.
- Apply the CCM Auditing Guide.
Go in depth into CSA's latest research on everything from IoT to containers to blockchain. Webcasts will break down the research, provide use cases, instructions for implementation, and further insights.…