This is your chance to get up close and personal with some of the authors of the CCAK Modules by listening to our free meet the author webinar series
You can hear directly from the authors in an informal setting where you’ll be able to learn and ask questions. Each session is around 60 minutes and will give you a better understanding of the Study Guide, the research behind it and the authors themselves. If listening live you'll also get the chance to submit your own questions during the question and answer portion at the end.
Learning Objectives- Module 5: Cloud Auditing
- Describe the compliance program evaluation approach.
- Recall the governance perspective.
- Outline the perspectives of legal, regulations and standards.
- Define service changes.
- Explain the need for continuous assurance -and continuous appliance.
Learning Objectives- Module 6: Evaluating a Cloud Compliance Program
- Outline audit characteristics, criteria and principles.
- Describe auditing standards for cloud computing.
- Define auditing an on-premise environment vs. cloud.
- Recall differences in cloud services and cloud delivery models.
- Explain audit building/planning and execution.