Justin Bethke, Glint; Kami Bond, Workvana; Kristin Salerno, Alight Solutions
Join Justin Bethke, Strategy & Development expert at Glint and former Talent Management and Talent Analytics leader at Target, for this virtual session to hear how organizations are becoming more agile in their approaches to employee engagement and how technology, people, and mindset support or inhibit this change.
In addition, we will have a panel presentation where HR leaders from some of the world's top organizations will share their personal successes and challenges on the journey to becoming more agile. Panelists include:
- Kami Bond, former SVP of People and Culture at Uptake, Cielo, Aon, and co-founder of Workvana.
- Kristin Salerno, Vice President, HR & Global Integrated Talent Management at Alight Solutions and former Talent Management leader at Thermo Fisher Scientific, Starbucks, Nike, Fidelity Investments, and more.
The panel presentation will address:
- The challenges that come with traditional engagement survey action-taking and how to shift to a more agile approach
- How to align survey strategies to broader people and business strategies
- Who's accountable for employee engagement