Amrita Prasad, Head of Strategy & Biz Dev, Glint & Karlee Scott-Murphy, Global Specialist-Knowledge & Insights, Microsoft
To help employees succeed in this new world of work, we must start by understanding how they’re adapting to these changes and taking action before our people become disengaged and trigger much larger business problems. In order to reimagine employee productivity, we must reimagine the way we think about the employee experience.
In our latest Reimagine Work conversation on February 24th at 12 PM SGT/3 PM AEDT, Amrita Prasad, Head of Strategy and Business Development, APAC, at Glint, and Karlee Scott-Murphy, Global Specialist - Knowledge & Insights at Microsoft will:
• Highlight data and analytics from employee surveys and workplace behaviour that reveal powerful insights around changes in workforce productivity
• Discuss why the traditional “command-and-control” approach to employee productivity doesn't work any more
• Explain why it's crucial for organizations to empower their employees
• Demonstrate how to use employee engagement insights and workplace behaviour analytics to reimagine how work gets done
• Outline practical actions to enable more productive behaviours in this new world