Melissa Thompson, Nielsen; Danny Guillory, Dropbox; Jacqueline Jones, LinkedIn
According to recent research, 58% of Black professionals face racial prejudice at work, and 49% of the Black community report unfair treatment in hiring, pay, and promotion.
HR, talent acquisition, and learning and development teams are uniquely positioned to help change this, and create a more equitable and inclusive workplace for Black employees.
This Black History Month, join talent leaders from Nielsen, Dropbox, and LinkedIn for a live discussion to:
- Learn best practices for hiring, supporting and developing Black professionals
- Hear unique insights on creating inclusive workplaces and fostering belonging
- Get your questions answered in an audience Q&A
Let’s bring together our community for a conversation that matters.
Featured speakers include:
- Melissa Thompson, Talent Acquisition Leader, Nielsen
- Danny Guillory, Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Dropbox
- Jacqueline Jones, Head of Strategic Partnerships - Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, LinkedIn