Hector McNeil, Co-CEO, HANetf, Krishan Gopaul, Manager, Market Intelligence, The World Gold Council
For professional investors only. When you trade ETFs, your capital is at risk.
Gold has long been viewed as a way to store wealth and help investors navigate through difficult times, as often seen as a ‘safe haven’. Being a scarce resource, the precious metal has intrinsic value which draws investors in when they require flight to safety. In recent years, golds role as an investment asset has become increasingly significant and a cornerstone for any multi-asset portfolio.
In this webinar, HANetf, and The World Gold Council will cover:
- The strategic case for gold: what is gold’s role in a portfolio?
- Demand and supply trends: what has been driving gold demand and supply? How has the market been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic?
- The outlook for gold 2020: what could be key developments in the gold market for the rest of the year?
- Assessing the true diversification of a gold ETC: Is the Custody provider, and where they hold gold a risk underlooked by investors? How can alternative, nonfinancial gold custodians, such as Sovereign Mints help investors to reduce systemic risk?
- Gold goes Green - hold responsibly sourced gold bars through an ETC: The Royal Mint Physical Gold ETC (RMAU)