HANetf, Jay Pelosky, CIO, TPW Investment Management, Anthony Ginsberg, Founder, GinsGlobal Investment Management
For professional investors only. When you trade ETFs, your capital is at risk.
What kind of world we will find post lockdown? Which sectors will thrive and which will have been fatally weakened? Will many of the changes to the way we live, work and consume become permanently embedded features of our new world? How should investors best position their portfolios?
During this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
•Follow The Leaders: Watch Asia & European early reopeners for direction: outbreak risk, production recovery, consumer demand pickup.
• Speed: Speed has been the hallmark of Covid-19: speed of spread, speed of policy response, speed of market adjustment. Will speed of biomedical response be next? Global science/tech community uniquely focused on Covid-19.
• 2 Key Questions for Investors: Will bear market & recession lead to new leadership: be it geographic, sector or style? Has Reflation 2020 merely been postponed?
• The future of tech post pandemic - which technologies are seeing an increase in demand and usage? Will this result in the 4th Industrial Revolution becoming more mainstream than ever before?
• Gaining exposure to the future of tech through thematic ETF investing- Introducing the HAN-GINS ETF range
- HAN-GINS Cloud Computing ETF (SKYY): capturing the largest cloud companies, many of which are enabling the world to remain productive and entertained during lockdown
- HAN-GINS Innovative Technologies ETF (ITEK): diversified exposure to eight tech megathemes from cyber security to future cars
- HAN-GINS Indxx Healthcare Innovation ETF (WELL): exposure to companies at the confluence of heathcare and technology, many of which are at the forefront of developing solutions to defeat coronavirus