The digital revolution is upon us. Swathes of people in emerging markets are accessing internet for the first time, 5G is being rolled out in countries from India to South Africa, and blockchain could represent the future of finance.
Join us on 30th March at 16:00 GMT to discover more and learn why the digital economy should be on your radar.
- The Digital Revolution: megatrends including robotics, cybersecurity, future cars, genomics, social media, and the Cloud.
- The Future of Finance: payment platforms, exchanges, miners, and blockchain technology.
- The 5G Rollout: dramatic acceleration of digitalisation and virtual communication across the globe.
- The Great Confluence: the ecommerce boom as swathes of people gain access to the internet for the first time.
- Anthony Ginsberg, CEO at GinsGlobal Index Funds
- Mark Abssy, Head of Indexing at Tematica Research
- Kevin Carter, Founder at EMQQ Global
- Tom Bailey, Head of Research at HANetf