Over three years since the onset of COVID-19, the globe is reopening as countries finally lift the last of their travel restrictions. Is the travel sector about to experience a delayed rebound?
Join us to discover why it could be the opportune moment to invest in the travel sector’s recovery.
- Catering for pent-up demand: The last lockdowns are lifting worldwide, and holidays are expected to surge
- Airlines taking flight: The latest tailwinds affecting the global airline industry
- Hotels and online booking: The infrastructure underpinning the travel sector
- Andrew McWilliams, Managing Partner at 43rd Parallel LLC
- Frank Holmes, CEO and CIO at U.S. Global Investors
- Tom Bailey, Head of Research at HANetf