Companies in Europe have to purchase European Union Allowances (EUAs), known as “permits to pollute”. Each year, the EU issues less and less of these, which drives their value up. Join us to discover how playing the carbon market could present an investment opportunity.
In this webinar, we invited leading market experts to discuss:
- Fundamentals and the market outlook
- Carbon allowances as an asset class
- Case studies demonstrating the implementation of investing strategies
Join us to explore how carbon allowances can be used to diversify your portfolio while creating environmental impact. It is time to focus beyond carbon credits and learn about the other 99% of globally traded carbon instruments!
- Jan Ahrens, CEO at SparkChange
- Madeline Hume, Senior Research Analyst at Morningstar Research Services LLC
- Nicolas Girod, Chief Technology Officer at ClearBlue Markets
- Tom Bailey, Head of Research at HANetf