As the world races toward net-zero, copper is a metal in demand. Owing to its conductive properties, copper plays a vital role in electricity grids, electric vehicles and renewable energy technologies. As a result, demand for copper has the potential to outstrip supply as the clean energy transition takes hold.
Join this webinar to discover:
• The role of copper in electricity grids, electric vehicles (EVs), and renewable energy technologies.
• The current demand-supply imbalance for copper in different net-zero scenarios.
• The performance of copper versus copper miners
• How to gain pureplay exposure to copper demand
• The importance of using an ESG screen when constructing a copper index
• John Ciampaglia, CEO at Sprott
• Tom Bailey, Head of Research at HANetf
For professional investors only. Capital at risk.