The global ETF industry is growing rapidly, and is showing no signs of slowing down. At the end of November 2023, the global ETF industry had over 10,000 ETFs, and assets of USD$10,704 billion - and we believe this is only the beginning.
Asset managers, banks and insurance companies are now looking at ETFs as a serious strategic opportunity that will enable them to grow and meet the needs of modern investors.
HANetf is Europe's largest provider of white-label ETFs and ETCs, providing a full white label operational, regulatory, distribution and marketing solution for asset managers who want to successfully launch and manage UCITS ETFs and ETCs.
We'll be joined by experts from London Stock Exchange Group, A&L Goodbody, Solactive, Carne and GHCO to discuss the ETF opportunity in the European market and the beginning-to-end process of launching an ETF in Europe.
We will cover:
- European ETF opportunity, including developments in ESG, MIFID II, CSDR
- UCITS regime, legal process & other regulatory considerations such as crypto ETP issuance
- Role of the custodian & administrator in the European market
- Listing and trading ETFs on LSE and cross-listing via the UCITS wrapper
- Tailor-made index solutions for ETFs
- Hetal Patel - Head of Business Development, Exchange Traded Products, London Stock Exchange
- Roxane Sanguinetti - Head of Strategy, GHCO
- Stephen Carson - Head of Asset Management & Investment Funds, A&L Goodbody
- Konrad Sippel - Head of Research, Solactive AG
- Des Fullam - Chief Regulatory & Client Solutions Officer, Carne
- Jason Griffin - Head of Capital Markets, HANetf
For professional investors only. Capital at risk.