Guy Cohen | Lisa Hawke | Joanne Furtsch | Laura Koulet
About this talk
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) went into effect on January 1st 2020, yet there is still confusion and uncertainty regarding this data regulation, especially for businesses operating in a post-GDPR world.
Are you familiar with the CCPA's privacy requirements? Is your organization ready for the most far-reaching data privacy regulation in the U.S. to date?
Join this panel of privacy experts for an interactive Q&A session to learn more about how CCPA will impact your organization, as well as dive into the main differences between CCPA and GDPR.
- The CCPA privacy requirements- CCPA checklist beyond deadline day
- Data mapping: how and why it is important for CCPA and GDPR
- Data Subject Access Requests
- Other key similarities and differences between GDPR vs. CCPA
- The future of privacy and compliance in 2020 and beyond
- Guy Cohen, Strategy and Policy Lead, Privitar
- Lisa Hawke, VP Security and Compliance, Everlaw
- Joanne Furtsch, Director, Privacy Intelligence Development, TrustArc
- Laura Koulet, Vice President, Head of Legal & Privacy, Tapad