Jim Ackerman-VP, Corporate Development, Flex Ltd; Shruti Gandhi-Co-Founder, Array Ventures; Ivan Schlager - Partner, Skadden
Artificial Intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning, cyber security – no industry takes up more space in our collective psyches than technology. It is part of the air we breathe and the cornerstone for business transformation and growth. It is also a never-ending exercise in new learnings and unintended consequences.
How do some of today’s top dealmakers decode the maelstrom of promise, transformation and false starts that is technology M&A?
In this presentation, we’ll explore:
- What are some of the most promising areas within technology M&A and why?
- What are some under-the-radar areas?
- What’s the best approach to deal sourcing in a seller’s market?
- How do dealmakers approach the art of technology valuation?
- What are the potential implications of the new CFIUS reform bill on cross-border transactions and foreign investment?