SMBC, Carlyle Aviation, Morgan Stanley, Castlelake, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, A&L Goodbody, and Arnold & Porter
- In what circumstances does it make sense for financiers to deploy capital in aviation now or in the future?
- What can prospective financiers or investors do to maximise the value of their capital deployments?
- In what form can we expect these deployments to be made?
- Geographical breakdown of opportunities in aircraft finance & M&A
- What level of M&A activity should we be expecting, which players are best positioned to engage and where are the most promising opportunities to do so?
- Opportunities in alternative asset classes including mid-life aircraft?
- Catherine Ennis, Chief Legal Officer, SMBC Aviation Capital
- Ted O’Byrne, Managing Director, Co-Head of Aviation, Carlyle Aviation Partners
- Michel Angelo Raimondi, Executive Director, Global Capital Markets, Morgan Stanley
- Armin Rothauser, Partner, Castlelake
- Ray Sisson, Director, Credit Suisse
- Radha Tilton, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Moderated by: Séamus Ó Cróinín, Partner, Finance, A&L Goodbody
- Moderated by: Henry Morriello, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Additional Commentary: Dan Hartnett, Partner, Arnold & Porter