Are we looking at the most radical change to pension scheme governance?
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Governance)(Amendment) Regulations 2018 came into force in January 2019 setting out how IORP II will be implemented in UK law.
Feb 1 2021
Your place is confirmed,
we'll send you email reminders
Sara Cook | Barnett Waddingham
- [[ session.user.profile.displayName ]]
- [[ session.user.profile.jobTitle ]]
- [[ session.user.profile.companyName ]]
- [[ userProfileTemplateHelper.getLocation(session.user.profile) ]]
- [[ card.displayName ]]
- [[ card.jobTitle ]]
- [[ card.companyName ]]
- [[ userProfileTemplateHelper.getLocation(card) ]]
Pensions insight and learning
A channel for pensions professionals, offering industry insight and lifelong learning to our members and the wider industry.
The PMI is the largest professional body for pensions professionals in the UK.