SANS, Jake Williams; PayPal, Marty Jorgensen; Google, Jhilam Biswas; Authentic8, Sean Heritage; CyberInsiders, H. Schulze
The Cyber Threat Intelligence in 2020 report cites a shocking lack of OSINT research training, tools, and oversight. In this webinar, subject matter experts review key results and share experience and insight into the TTP they rely on for investigations into the open, deep, and dark web. Consumers and producers of threat intelligence should watch the webinar to:
- Access building blocks for improving operational security and collaborative efficiency on CTI teams
- Understand how organizations prepare their researchers to explore the web
- Unearth the lack of oversight researchers have when investigating the dark corners of the internet
Learn from our panelists:
- SANS Institute's Jake Williams (@malwarejake) brings experience and insight by diving into the results from the mindset of the attacker. Jake has over a decade of experience in secure network design, penetration testing, incident response, forensics, and malware reverse engineering.
- Paypal's Sr. MTS Security Architect, Marty Jorgensen. Marty delivers insight gained from the 17 years of experience supporting PayPal's tremendous growth.
- Google's Customer Engineer, Jhilam Biswas, reflects her hands-on experience and deep subject matter expertise in the areas of cloud security, regulatory compliance, and industry standards.
- Cybersecurity Insiders CEO, Holger Schulze brings his perspective as CEO of a 400,000-member online community of InfoSec professionals.
- Authentic8's Head of Platform, Sean Herigate shares multiple use cases from leading the Navy's cyber defense operations and helping create the DoD's innovation unit in Silicon Valley.