Firms increasingly rely on vendors and service providers that require trusted access to internal systems and sensitive data. At the same time, the SEC is reporting that over 63% of data breaches are linked to such third-party entities. Nearly all of these cybersecurity incidents can be avoided through a few simple vendor risk management automation and monitoring tips.
Avoid the costs and common risk pitfalls while streamlining your reporting for the coming cyber regulations with a short briefing from our vendor risk specialist team, where they will show attendees how to:
- Eliminate delays and manual assessment gaps
- Review workflow shortcuts to save considerable time (up to 71%)
- Compare vendor responses against other vendors and industry benchmarks
- Track progress, archive reportable communications, and automate remediation
- Plus many more tips and vendor management hacks